Monday, May 16, 2011

Scouting

Rainy and cold for several days in the Ville. Hoping it's all coming down now so June will be all clear skies for Tan Lines.

Enjoyed a full day of location scouting at several spots, including Whitehall, the hero's house (home of production designer's sister), and the River Walk park. Discovered some challenges and some nice surprises. Casting meeting at the Green Building with Mary Clay. Back home around nine, just in time to see Gill and Augusta for a moment.

I've been sick for a few days. At first I thought it was allergies, then a cold. Now I'm pretty sure it's allergies. Everywhere I go I hear people say that Louisville is the worst place in the country to live for seasonal allergies. Don't know if this is true, but I'm certain it's challenging. Driving around this lovely city all day and living among its citizenry certainly makes me believe it would be worth it. There's so much to do and see and hear and be in this town. There's art at every turn, delicious food and great music in every block, gorgeous architecture and thriving neighborhoods. Bike lanes and Olmstead parks. 

And now... a movie in pre-production.

In Tan Lines, Owen, the hero loses his job as a tennis pro from this place...


...and has to take a job at this place...




No comments:

Post a Comment